Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Cut pondered how to shop ethically during a pandemic.
- Refinery29 provided some stretches to try if your work-from-home setup is causing problems.
- NPR reported that with so many employees working from home, companies are now using software that monitors computer use.
- Fast Company recommended four easy ways to grow in your current job while working from home.
- Above the Law laid out seven ways the pandemic could permanently change law practice.
- Self shared some ways to better cope with anxiety.
- Marie Claire shared the results of a survey by SoFi and Modern Fertility that looked into how coronavirus has affected family planning.
- Meanwhile, The New York Times wondered what prenatal care will look like after coronavirus.
- Your “WTF” of the Week, from Washingtonian: An iconic Virginia restaurant is using mannequins (dressed in 1940s-era garb, because why not?) to fill the tables left empty for social-distancing purposes.
In Other News…
- Gizmodo pointed out 31 little-known settings on your phone and laptop.
- Esquire noted that the IKEA bag has gotten a Pride Month makeover, and all of the profits will go to programs for LGBTQIA+ children, youth, and families.
- At Medium, Dr. Taharee A. Jackson wrote a piece called “I’m White and I’m Outraged by Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder. Now What?”
- For your Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s explained how time works now.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!