- The Washington Post noted that how you shower matters more than when.
- Fashionista talked to the costume designer for the movie version of In the Heights.
- Allure shared what dermatologists want you to know about “natural” skincare.
- Glamour stated, “We’re done dressing to impress anyone but ourselves.”
- Vox’s The Goods examined the death of the girlboss.
- BBC WorkLife looked at how companies are giving spontaneous days off to employees burned out from overwork.
- WIRED asked, “The Pandemic Put an End to Rush Hour. What Happens Now?”
- Above the Law offered tips on how to be successful as an in-house lawyer with too meetings.
- Lifehacker instructed how to put a dog on a diet the right way.
- Book Riot explained how TV shows choose and use books as props.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “Your Authentic Fairytale Wedding Experience.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!