- The Wall Street Journal noted that some people can’t wait to dress for work again.
- The Washington Post explored how some young women embraced their gray hair during quarantine — and might not go back.
- The Cut featured the best plus-size sustainable fashion brands.
- CNN reported that Saks will stop selling products with animal fur; meanwhile, Harper’s Bazaar shared that Alexander McQueen and Balenciaga will no longer use fur.
- Gen looked at how millennials are using humor on TikTok to deal with toxic work culture.
- Fast Company reported that a new study showed that women are more likely to experience Zoom fatigue than men.
- At Rewire, a woman wondered why doctors don’t adequately prepare women for the pain of getting an IUD.
- Vox’s The Goods explained how free trials trick you into thinking you’ll get something for nothing.
- The Washington Post talked to authors, editors, agents, and others to tell the story of the modern romance industry.
- A Cosmopolitan writer made a case for a “90-minute movies” category on Netflix.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “An FAQ About Your New Birth Control: The Music of Rush.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!