- Allure wondered how much cork as a packaging material could affect the beauty industry’s carbon footprint.
- Elle explored the recent plastic surgery boom.
- Muse by Clio gave tips on navigating leadership as a woman.
- Law.com reported that law school applications are up 20% so far this cycle (h/t to Above the Law).
- Speaking of law school, Above the Law looked at the whitest law schools in the country and the overwhelming whiteness of the law school community in general.
- The Huffington Post — inspired by this viral TikTok — looked at the conversational habit of “cooperative overlapping.”
- The Washington Post reviewed the “unprecedented delay” for sofas and desks right now.
- Vox’s The Goods looked at how our communication has changed over the last year.
- After Oprah’s big royals interview this week, an op-ed in The Washington Post declared her “the greatest celebrity interviewer of all time.”
- The New York Times reported that a tomb unearthed in Spain has prompted archaeologists to reconsider assumptions about women’s power in Bronze Age European societies.
- For your Laugh of the Week, this TikTok looks at the “quirky” features of women’s clothing…
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!