Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Washington Post explained that a new study found that remote work means longer days and more meetings.
- Above the Law pondered the issue of law schools reopening this fall.
- The Ladders gave tips for making your space look better before your next Zoom call.
- More COVID casualties: NPR reported that the parent company of Men’s Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank has filed for bankruptcy; Bloomberg reported that Lord & Taylor, the country’s oldest department store, has done the same.
- The Washington Post noted that jeans aren’t doing too well either.
- The New York Times looked at the pandemic’s effects on the fashion industry in general.
- Bloomberg also analyzed the risks of flying right now. (It may not be as bad as you think.)
In Other News…
- Fashionista wondered whether any retinol-based skincare product can be considered “clean.”
- A New Yorker staff writer had several friends try bras from nine lingerie startups.
- Cosmopolitan rounded up 19 Black-owned Etsy shops worth checking out.
- The Atlantic looks at how the pursuit of success can be harmful.
- The Hill asked why “ambitious” is a dirty word for women candidates.
- Greatist provided some quick physical ways to ease anxiety.
- InStyle offered 10 fitness and weight loss myths.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!