Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- USA Today reported that employers can’t require COVID-19 antibody tests for employees returning to work.
- Fast Company gave tips for virtual job interviews.
- Vox asked, “What is the point of dating now?”
- Vox also listed eight quarantine habits that people want to keep.
- The Washington Post talked to epidemiologists about when, why, and how to wear a mask.
In Other News…
- In Rolling Stone, journalist Jamil Smith asked, “As Juneteenth falls during this American racial reckoning, what are we truly celebrating?”
- Glamour advised how to treat razor burn — and how to prevent it in the first place.
- The Cut reported on a major new initiative to fight systemic racism in fashion.
- Above the Law noted that Harvard Law told students to “rent office space” to study during their online-only semester.
- Harvard Business Review provided a reading list for confronting racism at work.
- Jezebel talked to 11 people who shared stories of racist treatment of staff and members at The Wing.
- Vulture rounded up the best books of 2020 so far; meanwhile, BookBub listed 20 new LGBTQ+ books to read for Pride (and beyond).
- The New York Times wondered if the online store Bookshop could be the answer to independent bookstores’ struggles.
- Your Laugh of the Week is from McSweeney’s and is very appropriate for this Father’s Day weekend.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!