Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’ve had the privilege of working from home for the past year, and I’ve been leaning hard into athleisure. My leggings have gotten a workout (and not necessarily from anything fitness-related), and it might be time for a new pair.
I’ve always liked ALO’s high-waisted leggings. For an edgier look, I’d like to check out their High-Waisted Moto Leggings. The breathable fabric and four-way stretch keep things comfortable, while the textured moto panels firmly put them in the non-gym category.
They also come in five neutral colors that will pair nicely with anything from oversized blazers to hoodies.
The leggings are available at Zappos for $113.95. They come in Black, Bone, Olive Branch, Oxblood, and White/White Glossy, sizes XXS–LG.
For another great option, try Old Navy’s High-Waisted Elevate Moto 7/8-Length Leggings, on sale for $18 and up, depending on color. They come in Mountain Dusk (rose), Lost in the Woods (olive), and Black Jack, sizes XS–XXL for petite, tall, and regular.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-16-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 50% off all sale items; up to 30% off 250+ spring styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; 40% off $200+
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; 50-60% off sandals
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase; extra 20% off your plus purchase