Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’m not usually a matchy-matchy pajamas kind of person (more of an “old t-shirt but nice PJ pants” kind of person since kids, tbh) but Nordstrom has a ton of cute ones in the Spring Sale that just started — great timing as everyone is getting ready for visits from families and friends.
These PJs may be a bit on the skimpy side for a visit from the inlaws, but they’re calling my name anyway — I like that they’re simple yet feel put together and just the sliiiightest bit fancy with the lace detail on the shorts. So cute!
They’re $29-$39 for the set at Nordstrom; they have it in a ton of colors. (Other PJ brands to check out in the sale include Flora Nikrooz, Honeydew, and Splendid.)
(Other major brands and categories to check out in the sale: big beauty sales, tons of UGG, and more!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses and shoes
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off latest styles; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off spring favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jackets
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – $50 off every $175; 25-30% off select styles
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Corporette.com.