Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Which do you think are the best lounge jumpsuits, readers? Socialite has a number of cute, easy jumpsuits (like the highly-rated one above), and I can see them being great for relaxing on a Saturday. (This one and this one also look great!)
Looking around the web for other options, it seems clear that there are some different lounging personalities at play — the sexy-comfy lounger (22,000 good reviews!!!), the just-the-basics-ma’am lounger (also), and the one above, which has more of an overalls/beachcomber kind of vibe I guess. (This one is “Amazon’s choice” and I’d put it in the third category.) Readers, which would be your pick, if any? (Are you for or against lounging jumpsuits and rompers? Do tell.)
The pictured one at top is $49 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-12-21)
- Nordstrom – Up to 80% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off spring styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items; 40% off 2 full-price items; 30% off 1 full-price item; extra 40-60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off need-now styles; up to 60% off 100s of spring styles; extra 20% off all clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off your purchase
- Eloquii – 50% of all tops, pants & denim
- Talbots – 25% off T by Talbots
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Corporette.com.