Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Tory Dress from M.M.LaFleur is one of my absolute favorites in my closet, and it’s available at a steep discount. When it was first introduced several years ago, it had a waitlist a mile long. Now, it seems like the company is looking to retire it.
I really like the faux wrap top (it’s completely sewn-together, there’s no possibility for gapping) and the rolled sleeves for a less stuffy, but still pulled together look. I will say it runs a little large, but I went one size down and found that it fits me perfectly. (For reference, I’m 5’6”, long-waisted, hourglass shape.)
If this one isn’t your cup of tea, do check out the other items in their “Last Call” section for some excellent deals on a bunch of other final sale items. I grabbed a skirt for $20 and a dress for $80.
The pictured dress is $105, marked down from $265, and comes in sizes 0P–3X. Do note that it is final sale.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-31-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off all sale items
- Loft – 40% off your purchase; extra 15% off 3+ styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 40-60% off; extra 15% off $100; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles & extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40% off your entire purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase