It’s been fascinating watching brands that have been largely geared towards workwear pivot to loungewear over the last year.
Banana Republic has recently introduced its BR Standard line of “elevated essentials,” and I really like a lot of the pieces. They’re all machine washable basics that seems to straddle the line between performance athleticwear and casual street clothes.
These high-rise pants are made of a combination of nylon and elastane, which means they’d be great for traveling. I like the olive green, but they also come in “sea salt,” navy, and black.
The pants are $110 and available in regular sizes 0–20 and petite sizes 00–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-3-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 2+ winter must-haves; 40% off 1 winter must-have; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – Tops & jeans: 50% off 3+, 40% off 2, 30% off 1; extra 50% off sale styles
- Eloquii – 60% off all dresses & loungewear; 50% off all tops; $100 off select jackets
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 50% off must-haves.