Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love the color of this chiffon blouse from Ted Baker London. The deep green would pair beautifully with just about any neutral, and the metallic dots make it feel just a little bit special.
I would wear this with a navy skirt suit for a more formal look or untucked with a long cardigan and some ankle pants.
The top is $175 at Nordstrom and comes in Ted Baker sizes 0–6 (roughly equivalent to sizes 0–18).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 25% off select Lou & Grey
- Ann Taylor – 40% off select full-price tops, pants, and denim
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 40% off 4+ clearance items, extra 30% off 3 clearance items, extra 20% off 2 clearance items; up to 60% off 100s of spring styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 50% off clearance; up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off T by Talbots