Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Amour Vert has always been one of my favorite “sustainable” clothing brands. Not only do they focus on sustainable practices in the manufacturing of their products, they use compostable bags for shipping, and pledge to plant a tree for every tee purchased.
This long-sleeved blouse from Amour Vert’s Washable Silk collection is a great neutral color, and I love the piping detail down the center.
I would wear this top with a skirt suit or tucked into a pair of skinny pants. The “oat” color is a great neutral to wear with just about anything.
The top is $178 and available in sizes XS–XL.
Another silk option that’s a bit more affordable is this top from Rag & Bone — it’s on sale for $140 (marked down from $350).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-12-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – 40-50% off 100s of styles & extra 15% off; 30% off select spring styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item