Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re tired of the basic black blazer that you’ve been keeping on hand for videoconferences, this slightly cropped jacket from BCBG might be a welcome wardrobe addition. I love the asymmetrical cut and origami pleats.
Blazers that hit at the natural waistline, like this one, are my favorites for pairing with dresses. I would mix up the colors and textures and wear this with a tweed or brightly-colored A-line dress. It would also look great on the weekend paired with some high-waisted jeans.
The jacket is $228 at BCBG Max Azria and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
This open-front blazer from Estelle is on sale for $111 at Nordstrom and is available in plus sizes (lucky sizes only, alas); this Calvin Klein blazer comes in sizes 0–16 and is on sale at Macy’s for $74.89.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-30-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 40% off all sale styles + an additional 30% off; $25 off dresses, jeans, and cardigans
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off latest styles; suit styles starting at $50; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – 40% off everything plus extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything
- Eloquii – Every dress $29-$59
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – Buy 1 get 1 50% off