Steps on How to Transfer Funds from BDO Online Banking to GCash
Filipino consumers rely on digital banking now more than ever – which is why GCASH is one of the most trusted mobile wallets today. With just a few taps on your mobile phone, you’re all set with your bank transfer and bill payments – anytime and anywhere.
From online shopping to food deliveries, people now prefer convenience, hassle-free, and cashless transactions. According to www.finscore.ph, bank data recorded an average of 1,166 new enrollments per day after the enforcement of the ECQ, from the regular number of 431.
If you have a BDO account and you want to transfer money to your GCASH account or another’s person’s GCASH account, then you’ve come to the right place. Just make sure you have downloaded the BDO app to get started. Read along!
- Step 1. Log in through BDO Personal Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Step 2. Select Send Money, click “To Another Local Bank” then select GCash.
- Step 3. Fill in the necessary details. (Remember that you can only transfer to a GCash-registered mobile number as the Destination Account number)
- Step 4. Confirm details.
- Step 5. You’ll receive a text notification about your successful transaction. You can also check your email for a message from BDO confirming your money transfer to GCash.
Note: Whatever the amount is, BDO charges a transfer fee of PhP 25.00 per successful transaction.
- Step 1. Go to https://online.bdo.com.ph/ and enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Step 2. Wait for the OTP which you will be receiving via SMS, then click “proceed”
- Step 3. From the Navigation area, go to “Send Money” then choose “to another local bank”
- Step 4. Click the “Proceed without a template” option and click the “Next”
- Step 5. Fill out the Sender Details form. In ‘Transfer from‘, select the BDO account where the money will come from.
- Step 6. Enter the following: Amount, Destination Bank “GCASH” and your registered 11-digit GCASH number. (Note: You have the option to send it with a note below)
- Step 7: Click the submit button.
- Step 8. Review all the important details and click the “Continue” button to confirm the transaction.
- Step 9. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number. Click the Submit button.
- Step 10. Wait for the confirmation that your transfer has been successful.
For the latest updates or other concerns, you can call #2882 for GCASH and call 631-8000 for BDO.
Also read: Saving Tips For Your Next Overseas Trip