Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s very rare for me to look at a dress and simultaneously think, “Wow, that looks chic,” and “Wow, that looks comfy,” but Eloquii has done it!
This vertical-stripe dress is super flattering, with a self-tie waist and a slightly stretchy fabric, but the dolman sleeves and below-the-knee length give it a slightly more relaxed vibe.
I would wear this to work with a black blazer and then (in the Before Times) to patio happy hour directly afterwards.
The dress is $99.95 — take 50% off with code 24HOURS — and available in sizes 14–28
Two options in straight sizes include this dress from Michael Michael Kors for $155 and this dress at ASOS that’s $40 on sale.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-4-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; up to 70% off sale styles; extra 25% off select styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)