Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Spring is coming, and that means I need all the flowy tops. This flutter sleeve tee from Loft would be a great weekday or weekend piece.
For work, I think the slight peplum would look great paired with a pencil skirt and or a blazer and non-matching skinny pants. For the weekend, I would wear them with a high-waisted ponte pant or legging. These zipper pants in “bold Bordeaux” would be a great look.
The tee is $64.50 at Loft (but be on the lookout for Loft’s frequent sales) and comes in sizes XXS–XXL. It’s also available in “Fresh Ivy” with white trim.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-11-21)
- Nordstrom – Up to 80% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 40% off sale styles & additional 30% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off select full-price tops; $40 off pants and denim
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off need-now styles; extra 20% off clearance; up to 60% off 100s of spring styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 40% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% of all tops, pants, dresses, and jumpsuits
- Talbots – 25% off T by Talbots; $20 off regular-price pants & jeans