Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love eyelet fabric for adding a little texture to an outfit. This blouse from Banana Republic is a perfect piece for work or weekends this spring.
For an in-office look, I would wear it untucked over a pair of black ankle pants with a bright blazer. For weekends, it would look great with a pair of olive green pants and gold jewelry.
If your closet already has enough crisp white tops, it also comes in black and a really pretty “ruby rose” color (lucky sizes only).
The blouse is $84.50 full price and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and tall sizes S–XL. Right now you can get 40% off your purchase (no code needed), which brings this down to $50.70.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off all sale items
- Loft – 40% off your purchase; extra 15% off 3+ styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 40-60% off; extra 15% off $100; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles & extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40% off your entire purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase