For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I didn’t realize that L.K.Bennett was up and running again — for a while they weren’t shipping to the U.S., and for a while the whole website seemed to be down. It’s nice to see that they’re back!
The details on this tweed blazer are lovely — the bit of fuzz at the wrist and down the placket are perfect, and while I wish the skirt were a bit longer, I’m guessing this is a very tall model.
The tweed jacket is available in cream, navy, and black for $535, and the skirt is $250.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-3-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 2+ winter must-haves; 40% off 1 winter must-have; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – Tops & jeans: 50% off 3+, 40% off 2, 30% off 1; extra 50% off sale styles
- Eloquii – 60% off all dresses & loungewear; 50% off all tops; $100 off select jackets
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 50% off must-haves.