For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I mean, WOW. This suit is def-in-itely not for everyone, and truth be told I’m not even sure (style-wise) I could/would pull this entire suit off as an entire “lewk,” as they say — but I’m kind of delighted that a suit like this exists.
It’s pink! It’s brocade! It’s pink AND green and gold! It’s sleek and structured while also being inSANELY fun and yes, kind of girly.
I worry I am either 15 years too old or 30 years too young, and definitely need several more digits in my net worth at either age, but I love the suit anyway. Readers, what are your thoughts — hate? love? Love the idea but not for you? Do tell.
The suit is by Etro — the blazer is $2460, the pants (slim cropped) are $990, and it looks like there’s a matching dress for $1870.
(I also kind of love this Veronica Beard jacket, marked down to $278 — it reminds me of a character in one of my favorite fashion movies.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-10-21)
- Nordstrom – Up to 80% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 40% off sale styles & additional 30% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off select full-price tops; $40 off pants and denim
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off need-now styles; extra 20% off clearance; up to 60% off 100s of spring styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 40% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% of all tops, pants, dresses, and jumpsuits
- Talbots – 25% off T by Talbots; $20 off regular-price pants & jeans