Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Given that most of my social and professional interactions are done via videoconference these days, I’m always looking to add some blouses with interesting necklines to my wardrobe. This mock-neck silk blouse from Rebecca Taylor would be a great addition.
This dark purple color would be flattering on my washed-out winter complexion, and the floral print provides some visual interest without being too busy.
For a work-from-home day, I would wear this with some leggings and a chunky sweater. In the office, I would tuck this into a pencil skirt or some dark trousers.
The blouse is $350 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 00–16. It also comes in “duck egg” blue.
This Halogen top (in the “black-pink morgana floral” print) is a more affordable option (available in regular and plus sizes); this Vince Camuto blouse is also a nice option (lucky sizes only).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-8-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Ann Taylor – Select sale styles up to 80% off; 50% off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off need-now styles
- Eloquii – 40% off your entire purchase; 500+ styles 60% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off sale items
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves.