Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve been watching a lot of Schitt’s Creek lately, and when I say that this blouse feels Moira Rose-inspired, I mean that in the best possible way. There’s something to be said for adding a little drama in your day-to-day life!
This knit turtleneck with sheer chiffon sleeves from Lafayette 148 New York brings the drama without going too far overboard. I would wear this tucked into a solid pencil skirt, and while it would be a shame to cover the sleeves, it would look great with a white blazer on top.
The blouse is $598 at Neiman Marcus and comes in sizes XS–XL.
Vince Camuto has a few more affordable options: regular sizes/long sleeves ($89), regular sizes/short sleeves ($59), and plus sizes ($99).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-5-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off all sale items
- Loft – 55% off 1 full-price item; 40% off almost everything else
- Ann Taylor Factory – 40-60% off; extra 15% off $100; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles & extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything
- Eloquii – 40% off your entire purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase