- The Cut talked to Charlotte Palermino about the future of skincare.
- Gen shared a piece from the author of Dress Codes: How the Laws of Fashion Made History on the sexist distinction between “style” and “fashion.”
- Harvard Business Review listed seven pieces of career advice that women should ignore.
- CNBC explored why many older millennials are rethinking the value of climbing the corporate ladder.
- Curbed took a close look at the office: “150 years of cubicles, corner offices, all-nighters, and the holiday party.”
- Ms. Magazine asked, “91 other nations have elected a woman to the highest office — what about the U.S.?”
- Vox shared advice from a “parenthood clarity therapist” on deciding whether to have kids.
- Fast Company shared how companies are finally addressing the needs of women in perimenopause.
- Elle recommended 11 Black-owned subscription boxes.
- The New York Times rounded up 15 new books to watch for in May.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Track Your Ovulation Cycle Naturally, By Watching Outlander.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!