- The Washington Post reported that nearly 200 department stores have closed in the past year, with another 800 expected to do so in the next five years.
- The Washington Post also looked at LED masks that claim to fight acne, wrinkles, and other skin issues.
- Refinery29 recommended 11 Black-owned sustainable brands.
- Shape noted that Lululemon’s new campaign highlights the need for inclusivity in running.
- Above the Law looked at the trauma a hostile work environment can cause.
- Harvard Business Review shared that banks with more women on their boards commit less fraud.
- Forbes announced America’s Best Employers For Diversity for 2021.
- The New York Times explained that languishing — “the neglected middle child of mental health” — may be the dominant emotion of 2021.
- Entertainment Weekly listed eight classic films to pair with the 2021 Oscar Best Picture nominees.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “House Hunting in 2021 Bingo.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!