- Elle invited key makeup artists and brand founders to a roundtable discussion on what the beauty industry can do to support the AAPI community.
- Vox’s The Goods shared a piece by a woman reflecting on the experience of selling her late mother’s clothes online.
- The Independent noted that Tory Burch has been criticized for selling a sweater that is very similar to the camisola poveira, a sweater traditionally worn by Portuguese fisherman. (The description mistakenly said that it was “Baja-inspired.”)
- The Washington Post looked at how people are finding career advice, resume reviews, and interview tips on TikTok.
- Above the Law reviewed the 2022 U.S. News Law School Rankings.
- NPR reported that remote work has led more gender and racial harassment in the tech field.
- BuzzFeed News looked at why some people are feeling anxious about returning to “normal life.”
- Meanwhile, The Cut explained that the high demand for counseling has led therapy apps to promise a service they can’t provide.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “New and Improved Updates to Slack.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!