- The Cut featured Diane von Furstenberg in their “How I Get It Done” series.
- Variety noted that Mia Neal and Jamika Wilson became the first Black women nominated for an Oscar for makeup and hairstyling.
- NBC News explored how the last year has changed our bodies.
- Bloomberg Law shared the stories of young lawyers who’ve made partner in the last year (h/t to Above the Law).
- BBC Worklife looked at how the “nice guy” penalty disadvantages all workers.
- Above the Law reported that Brooklyn declared March 15 as Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Day, and a statue honoring her was unveiled.
- The Strategist listed 61 ways to donate in support of Asian communities.
- Mashable looked at the dangers of TikTok mental health creators being confused for therapists.
- ProPublica reported that you may soon be able to do a background check on people you’re interested in on dating apps like Tinder and OkCupid.
- Harper’s Bazaar listed the 10 best books of 2021 so far.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!