- The Seattle Times explored how the last year has changed how we dress and how we feel about clothes.
- Healthline talked to visually impaired people about how they use makeup.
- The Atlantic described how to overcome a fear of failure.
- The Washington Post published a psychologist’s opinion piece about mansplaining, “manologues,” and “manterrupting.”
- Medical XPress noted that researchers have identified four causes of “Zoom fatigue” and their simple fixes.
- Good Housekeeping explained the racist history of BMI.
- The New York Times looked at how mental health providers are struggling to meet demand right now.
- Elle shared a piece by a woman who is single and taking comfort in romance novels lately.
- Speaking of reading, NPR’s Book Concierge is back: Mix and match various filters and years to explore more than 2,000 book recommendations.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Weekly Humorist, with “8 Public Venmo Exchanges your Subconscious Didn’t Need to Overanalyze Today.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!