- Vanity Fair shared how the haircare industry is becoming more sustainable.
- Vogue looked at ADIFF’s Open Source Fashion Cookbook, which contains “recipes” for using items you already have to make your own clothes and accessories.
- Above the Law reported on the first law firm to allow all timekeepers, not just lawyers, to receive billable-hours credit for their diversity work.
- The Cut noted how MLMs have been taking advantage of higher unemployment among women lately.
- Vox’s The Goods explored the issue of vaccine-hesitant family members.
- Meanwhile, The Washington Post pointed out the difficulties of finding vaccine appointments for your parents.
- Wirecutter explained how to use a workout journal.
- Today shared that you can buy Girl Scout Cookies online from Troop 6000, made up of girls in NYC’s homeless shelter system. The proceeds go toward badge activities, uniforms, and field trips.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna Comedy, with “Realistic Hinge Preference Filters for 2021.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!