Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- NPR declared that the house dress is here to rescue 2020.
- The New York Times explained how to prepare for returning to the office.
- Fast Company looked at the drawbacks of remote work and being always “on.”
- The Washington Post reviewed the country’s first COVID exposure notification app that uses technology from Apple and Google.
- Refinery29 talked to experts about whether hair loss could be a coronavirus side effect.
In Other News…
- Elle checked out a viral TikTok hair styling trend that’s “actually been around forever.”
- CNBC revealed that Rent the Runway is closing all of its stores.
- Above the Law reported that a Biglaw firm has made Election Day a paid holiday — and wondered if others will follow.
- VICE talked to Alison Green of Ask a Manager to find out just how dysfunctional the workplace on Selling Sunset is.
- Self rounded up 17 “delightful and distracting” TV shows (a list from earlier in the year, but with great recs!).
- Variety noted that comedian and TikTok star Sarah Cooper is getting her own show on CBS.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Kate via Little Old Lady Comedy, with five unconventional style tips to hide your flaws.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
* If you’d like to avoid the moderation queue in the future, please make sure that the top two fields (User Name & Email Address) are filled out, and the checkbox is checked. BOTH can be fake/anonymous but e-mail must be formatted correctly. We’re testing a “reporting” system for comments but not everything can be reported. Please reply to the questionable comment with the phrase “PLITK”; your comment will go to the moderation queue and we’ll review the thread as soon as we can. THANK YOU FOR READING!!! Back to Top