Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Hooray for Friday! I know readers had a great threadjack about sweatshirts at one point this week, and we may do a roundup next week. (I’ve been having massive computer problems this week, but the one link among the suggestions that would open for me (grrrrr) was this adorable stripey sweatshirt from J.Crew!) In the meantime, if you’re looking for something machine washable and cozy but slightly elevated, this plush pullover from UGG (pictured) is one of the most highest rated sweatshirts at Nordstrom.
I like that you can wear the pullover with jeans, leggings/joggers, or even for a casual day at work.
It’s $88, and available in four colors in sizes S-XL– there are also two similar V-neck options and a hoodie if you prefer those. Amazon has even more colors; you can also find it at Zappos, Dillards, and UGG.com.
(I randomly found this sweatshirt with shoulder pads at Express — I kind of don’t hate it. Thoughts, readers? This plus-size sweatshirt with puff sleeves looks like a nice upgrade also!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-5-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 2+ winter must-haves; 40% off 1 winter must-have; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 50% off sale styles; $35 pants & leggings; $35 sweaters
- Eloquii – 60% off all dresses & loungewear; 50% off all tops
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves.
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Corporette.com.