Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
White sneakers are still going strong for spring, and I’m looking for a fresh pair — Adidas’ Superstar Slip-On Sneakers might be what I’m looking for.
These slip-ons are made from woven elastic bands topped with a classic clamshell toe. Given the elastic bands, I think these sneakers would be especially great if (like me) your feet run a bit wide. The elastic material may also make them easier to clean and keep sparkling white. They’re a smart and stylish alternative to your typical white lace-up sneakers.
Note that commentators mention they run big, so consider sizing half a size down.
The sneakers are $90 and available in sizes 5–11 at Nordstrom. They come in all white or black-and-white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item