Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I always love the supersoft, washable fabric of Barefoot Dreams — and while I still love my circle cardigans, I’m drooling over the new pullovers.
I think the one above is my favorite — I’m not sure what it is about me, but I’m always a sucker for a thumbhole. I also like the wide/low neckline — almost a scoopneck — which is so different from all of the high, crew-necked sweatshirts you find.
The pictured pullover is $89 at Nordstrom; they also have a number of other ones (hoodie! pullover! tktk!). Amazon also has a few.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-19-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 50% off through 2/21! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles; extra 15% off your $75+ purchase (both end 2/20)
- Loft – 30% off your purchase and an extra 21% off (ends 2/21)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Brooks Brothers – Warehouse sale: up to 70% off (ends 2/19)
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 30-50% off sitewide; extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 60% off all dresses and jackets; 50% off all tops and sweaters
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off dresses & skirts (ends 2/20)
ALSO: Three of our favorite sweater jackets for the office are on sale, including J.Crew Factory (new colors, $54 and up), Talbots (regular, petite, plus, plus petite sizes, down to $32), and this reader-favorite Macy’s one (down to $13, regular and plus).