Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’ve been on the hunt for shorts lately — I know they’ve been around for a while but I think I’m finally ready for a wider-legged denim cutoff like this or this (both super highly rated) or this (which I heard a midsize blogger swear is the only short she wears). (And after all of the reader love for these Athleta shorts I may have to finally order a pair.)
But on to the pictured shorts — while I was poking around Zappos these shorts came up on the best-seller list — and they have 155 five-star reviews. (And WOW do the reviewers love them.) Sign me up! They look super comfortable, and I love all the pockets.
The shorts are available in 9 different colors, in sizes 0-14, for $67.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4.30.21)
- MAJOR sales on Akris at Saks Fifth Avenue, readers! Lots marked down 75%. Lucky sizes only, of course…
- Nordstrom – Almost 2,700 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Express – Extra 50% off for up to 70% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything; extra 10%
- Reiss – Up to 50% off!
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 50% your purchase; extra 20% off spring-ready styles; extra 20% off all clearance
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items!
- Eloquii – 50% off all pants, denim & skirts
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Corporette.com.