Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Faux wrap dresses are great for providing all of the figure-flattering elements of a wrap dress without the fussiness of making sure everything stays wrapped tightly.
This black-and-white floral print feels a little spring-y but could really be worn in any season if you added tights and boots. I particularly like the contrasting belt and trim at the sleeves to make it a little more interesting.
I like adding a bit of color to black-and-white outfits — for this one, I’d probably do a chunky necklace or a brightly-colored shoe. (Is anyone else completely opting out of big earrings for the foreseeable future? I’m constantly getting them caught on my mask!)
The dress is $129 at Talbots and available in misses sizes XS–XL and petite sizes P–XL. Right now you can get 25% off your purchase, which brings the price down to $96.75.
A plus-size option is also at Talbots — this faux wrap dress is on final sale at $49.99 and comes in sizes X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-24-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59