Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I had a video conference court hearing last week, and instead of throwing a blazer over my blouse and jeans like I usually do, I got fully dressed in a sheath dress and a blazer. Honestly, I felt like a new woman (even though I was still in my slippers).
To shake off the winter blues, I think I might try getting myself a little more dressed up on days when I’m going to see other people, even if it’s only via Zoom.
This sheath dress from Of Mercer is a gorgeous color and has a great asymmetrical neckline — perfect for adding some pizzazz online or in real life.
The dress is $195 and comes in sizes 0–14. It also comes in black and navy.
Vince Camuto has a more affordable option that’s available in three colors; it’s on sale for $39.97 at Nordstrom Rack.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-3-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 2+ winter must-haves; 40% off 1 winter must-have; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – Tops & jeans: 50% off 3+, 40% off 2, 30% off 1; extra 50% off sale styles
- Eloquii – 60% off all dresses & loungewear; 50% off all tops; $100 off select jackets
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 50% off must-haves.