Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
My little preppy heart will never say no to a navy/kelly green combo, and this blazer is right up my alley.
For a slightly boxy jacket like this one, I think it’s important to keep the other pieces of the outfit somewhat slim-fitting, otherwise I end up like a walking rectangle. I would pair this fun blazer with a sheath dress or high-waisted pencil skirt to keep things proportional.
As far as colors go, navy-on-navy would be a great look if you can match it close enough, otherwise I’d probably go for gray or white.
The jacket is $74 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes 00–24.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off 3+ sale items; extra 60% off 2 sale items; extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – Up to 50% off spring must-haves; extra 60% off all sale
- Talbots – Spring Red Hanger Sale: Extra 40% off markdowns