Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When the entire country is getting walloped by snow, ice, and freezing temperatures, there’s very little I can do to help except for seek out sunny yellow tops to cheer us all. This V-neck from Banana Republic would be perfect for brightening up a gray, black, or navy suit or just providing a little color to your Zoom call.
Banana Republic says that it’s safe to throw in both the washer and the dryer, which is always a big selling point for me.
The top is $35 (marked down from $79.50) and available in regular sizes XXS–XXL, tall sizes S–XL, and petite sizes XXS–L. It also comes in moondust (a really pretty light blue) and blue thistle.
A plus-size option from Daniel Rainn is $74 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59