Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s getting to the point in my work-from-home life that joggers are my “fancy” work-from-home option. They’re as comfy as leggings but feel a tiny bit more structured.
I love this pair from BlankNYC. They’re made of Tencel, which is a super-soft, sustainable fabric, and they come in two great colors. I like the olive green for a slight change of pace over my usual black leggings.
The joggers are $88 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 1X–3X.
The same joggers are available on BlankNYC’s own website for $88 in sizes 24–31.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-11-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – 30% off Lou & Grey; 40% off fresh picks; 50% off sale styles
- Eloquii – 50% off all tops & sweaters; dresses & pants starting at $29; extra 50% off all sale
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves.