Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m always looking for “fancy” versions of my favorite cozy clothes. This cowl-neck sweatshirt isn’t something I would have given a second glance to a year ago but somehow seems like an urgent need today.
The mint green color is gorgeous and the sweatshirt material looks comfortable, but with the cowl neck, it’s a slightly elevated version of loungewear.
The sweatshirt is available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL. The mint green is $79.50 full price but comes down to $47.70 with code LAYERUP; the heather gray and “dainty mauve” (both in petite only) are on final sale for $64.88 but are reduced to $25.95 at checkout.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-4-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 2+ winter must-haves; 40% off 1 winter must-have; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 50% off sale styles; $35 pants & leggings; $35 sweaters
- Eloquii – 60% off all dresses & loungewear; 50% off all tops; $100 off select jackets
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 50% off must-haves.