For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I’ve always liked Anne Klein suits — they’re one of my favorite options for budget suiting, and this pretty gray one caught my eye at Nordstrom.
The dress looks great on its own, and I like the subdued effect with the jacket.
I’d add a long scarf (black ombré, perhaps) and maybe go for a pop of color with heels, like the hot pink kitten heels we featured last week.
The dress and blazer are $149 each and come in sizes 2–16.
Eloquii has a light gray suit — blazer, skirt, and pants — available in sizes 14–28.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-10-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – 30% off Lou & Grey; 40% off fresh picks; 50% off sale styles
- Eloquii – 50% off all tops & sweaters; dresses & pants starting at $29; extra 50% off all sale
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves.