Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
One of the things I’ve been dreading most about a full-time return to in-office work is the dry cleaning bills. In order to increase the number of wears I can get out of a blazer before it needs dry cleaning, I try to avoid wearing sleeveless tops or dresses under blazers and stick to items with sleeves.
This short-sleeved A-line dress from Club Monaco would look great with a white tweed jacket for a classic black-and-white look, or a brightly colored linen blazer for spring.
The dress is $249 at Club Monaco and comes in sizes 00P–14.
If you’re looking to spend a little less, Lands’ End has an option that’s available in both regular and plus sizes and is on sale for $67–$70.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-12-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – 40-50% off 100s of styles & extra 15% off; 30% off select spring styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item