Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This neutral cropped jacket from Reiss could very quickly become a wardrobe workhorse. I really like the asymmetric zipper and tailored fit.
The way they’ve styled it with cream and white is super chic, but I would probably wear it over a dark sheath dress or some bold-colored ankle pants.
The jacket is $495 and comes in sizes 0–12.
This Boss Hugo Boss jacket is on sale for $178 (marked down from $445!) at Saks OFF 5th and comes in sizes 0–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-8-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 25% off select Lou & Grey
- Ann Taylor – 40% off select full-price tops, pants, and denim
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 40% off 4+ clearance items, extra 30% off 3 clearance items, extra 20% off 2 clearance items; up to 60% off 100s of spring styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 50% off clearance; up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off T by Talbots