Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m loving the color of this “salted caramel” keyhole top. I think it would look great with a navy suit or paired with a gray blazer.
The cut looks like it might be a little bit cropped, so I would probably buy it in a tall size, just to make sure I can keep it tucked in. If you don’t love the caramel color, it also comes in a great basic ivory or “green sage bouquet.”
The top is $41, marked down from $69.50, and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and tall sizes S–XL.
Calvin Klein has a plus-size keyhole top that’s marked down to $52.12 from $69.50.
P.S. Happy Passover to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses and shoes
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off latest styles; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off spring favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jackets
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – $50 off every $175; 25-30% off select styles