Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve seen a lot of bloggers and Instagrammers recommend these Colorfulkoala leggings recently, claiming that they’re good duplicates for Lululemons. I was dubious, but the reasonable price point and the fact that some of my leggings are getting a little worn out after almost a full year of constant washing and wearing made me pull the trigger.
Folks, I’m sold. They’re thick enough to provide just a bit of compression, but they don’t feel like they’re smothering you. They’re also buttery soft, and the 7/8 length is perfect for my short legs.
If you’re looking to add to your leggings collection, these are a great choice, and they come in more than 30 (!) colorways.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-5-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 2+ winter must-haves; 40% off 1 winter must-have; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 50% off sale styles; $35 pants & leggings; $35 sweaters
- Eloquii – 60% off all dresses & loungewear; 50% off all tops; $100 off select jackets
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 50% off must-haves.