We’ve covered this comfortable heel many, many, many times before on the blog — so I just thought I’d do a little Coffee Break to note that it’s increasingly harder to find. If you’re a fan of sleek low heels like this — or if the Vionic heels like the Josie (pictured) or the Minnie (with a cute little strap) are your Holy Grail shoes… stock up now.
Briefly: readers always love Vionic heels for their comfort — the brand describes the shoe as “merg[ing] Vionic’s trusted biomechanics with modern shoemaking techniques for a style that’s as sleek and flattering as it is comfortable.” It’s also really affordable and available in wide widths.
I will also note, particularly as straight-cut trousers may be coming back: I’ve always found that a super low kitten heel like this can be worn with pants hemmed for flats, so it gives you a nice option to elevate the outfit if you’ve suddenly got a big meeting or something.
The shoes used to be carried everywhere but are now only available at Amazon and Vionic.com, for $29–$149.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
These are some of our favorite comfortable low heels for work as of 2021! one / two / three / four / five / six (also this and this!)
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-4-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; up to 70% off sale styles; extra 25% off select styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)