If you’re a fan of the layered necklace look but get frustrated when the necklaces twist and get tangled, then you need a necklace clasp like this, because it’s a game changer!
I’d heard about these kinds of products years ago, and always meant to buy, but I kept forgetting. I finally got this one (pictured) a few months ago and love it.
For $12, I wasn’t expecting much, but it’s been great — I’m getting more wear out of necklaces that feel a bit too plain to wear by themselves, and so far I have no complaints about the quality or ease of use. It has two rings on each side (you attach the necklace clasps to the rings) and a tube clasp — kind of like a deadbolt, but vertical.
There are a lot of different options out there (including magnetic ones, if you know someone who hates regular clasps).
You can find this one at Amazon for $11.99 (two strands) or $13.99 (three strands), or similar options at Amazon, Etsy or BaubleBar.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-8-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Ann Taylor – Select sale styles up to 80% off; 50% off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off need-now styles
- Eloquii – 40% off your entire purchase; 500+ styles 60% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off sale items
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves.