Ann, who has been writing our morning fashion posts on CorporetteMoms since November 2020, is filling in over here for a little while by sharing her picks for Coffee Break, Suit of the Week, and the Weekend Open Thread! Please welcome Ann! —Kat
When it became clear that I would be working from home for more than a few weeks, my very thoughtful sister got me a cup holder similar to this one to elevate my work-from-home setup (which, to this day, includes a folding TV table).
This simple why-didn’t-I-think-of-this design clips onto the edge of your desk and holds a variety of cup sizes. (You can even use it as a plant, phone, or pen holder.) The clamp fits a wide range of desk thicknesses, and the silicone pads keep the holder in place even if you bump into it. It comes in five colors to match your at-work or at-home office setup.
The cup holder is available at Amazon for $9.95 and comes in black, white blue, green, and red. You can also get a two-pack for $16.95.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-5-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through 4/5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 55% off 1 full-price item; 40% off almost everything else
- Ann Taylor Factory – 40% off spring must-haves; extra 20% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 50% off purchase (ends 4/5)
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase + extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off all jackets & bottoms
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item