This bright, happy yellow looks awesome — and I kind of love the contrast of the trademark red sole. The highly-rated slingback comes in citronnade (pictured), blue, and coral, as well as neutrals like white and black. They’re all really highly rated — perfect if you’re looking to treat yourself to a new slingback for work or weekend.
If yellow feels tricky to wear, try it with gray — I always love the happy pop of color and it feels really sophisticated against the neutral.
They’re $695-$745 at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Net-a-Porter, and Bergdorf Goodman.
Hunting for something more affordable? Boden has a few pairs of yellow heels and flats in their sale; this Nine West pair is a bit higher and this Sam Edelman pair is a bit lower with a chunkier heel.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-24-21)
- Nordstrom – Up to 80% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses and shoes
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off latest styles; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off spring favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses, skirts, and loungewear
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 25-30% off select wear-now styles; $49.50 spring sweaters
The post Coffee Break: Clare Slingback appeared first on Corporette.com.