Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love a T-shirt dress for an easy spring outfit. This dress from Old Navy would be a great addition to a WFH wardrobe or even for a more casual office.
I would add a bright necklace and a dark moto jacket while the weather is still chilly, and a long necklace and some flat sandals when it gets warmer.
The dress is $30–$32, marked down from$34.99, and available in regular sizes XS–XXL, tall sizes S–XXL, and petite sizes XS–L. It also comes in “warm hickory.” Today at Old Navy, you can get 30% off your order, including clearance.
Old Navy has a similar dress (with a pocket) for $32.99 that’s available in three colors in sizes 1X–4X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-4-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; up to 70% off sale styles; extra 25% off select styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)