Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
OK, I know that this looks like just a standard T-shirt, but hear me out on this one.
It’s 100% cotton, relaxed fit without being boxy, just long enough to wear with leggings, but not so long that you couldn’t tuck it into jeans, and the white version is not totally see-through. The long-sleeved tee of my dreams!
This shirt from Madewell is $45 at Nordstrom and available in sizes XXS–XXL and 1X–3X. It comes in bright ivory, dark cinnabar, sunfaded mint, true black, and an organic cotton tie-dye.
P.S. Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-12-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – 30% off Lou & Grey; 40% off fresh picks; 50% off sale styles
- Eloquii – 50% off all tops & sweaters; dresses & pants starting at $29; extra 50% off all sale
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves.